March 16, 2022
This position is responsible for managing product development programs for client companies and internal projects, and supporting new business development opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages product development programs for client companies
- Serves as primary point of contact for customer and actively manages custom relationship for mutual success
- Leads collaborative project team activities (customer/internal meetings, reviews, presentations)
- Provides project leadership and mentorship to project team members
- Supports business development activities and authoring of proposals for both new opportunities and on-sell opportunities
- Creates and maintains project strategy, schedule, budget, task tracking, risk tracking
- Reviews project documentation and authors project documentation when applicable
- Directs project Risk Management activities
- Directs project Engineering Analysis, Tolerance Analysis, and Critical Parameter Management activities
- Leads Design Reviews and Technical Reviews, and functions as an independent reviewer
- Oversees or directs engineering and verification/validation testing activities
- Maintains documentation in support of project management tasks and deliverables
- Directs project supply chain activities to ensure delivery of supplies or services
- Manages internal projects as applicable based on business objectives
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Field; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Technical Role; Medical Device experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with FDA QSR and ISO 13485 medical device regulations
- Depth of knowledge in two or more clinical areas
- Depth of knowledge in two or more product/technology areas
- Customer focus with excellent communications skills, written and oral
Demonstrates professional intermediate to advanced level proficiency in the following areas for Management Staff:
- Inspiring confidence in others
- Leading by example
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Effective utilization of team members
- Verbal presentation, listening, and writing skills
- Teaching skill
- Project scheduling
- Project strategy development
- Project financial management
- Group facilitation
- Ability to see the big picture
- Intra-company communication
- Handling crisis appropriately
Demonstrates strong aptitude in project leadership roles, including functioning as the program manager on small, medium, and large size and complexity projects.
Demonstrates mentorship in supporting growth of team members.
Demonstrates strong aptitude and confidence in customer interface and communications.
Participates in business development activities including supporting proposal creation, technical review, and supporting the winning of new projects.
Provides input to executive management in support of business objectives.
$84,000 to $155,000 (25th percentile/90th percentile, PayScale data); Bonus eligible depending on achieving company performance targets
This position will be eligible to enroll in benefits including health, dental and vision programs as well as AD&D and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k). Position will accrue 15 PTO days per year and 1 additional day for each year of service (up to 25 days).
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Meddux Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy or a condition related to pregnancy, age (as defined by law), disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Meddux provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources.