Date: March 2, 2022
This position is responsible for assisting with process development, inspection, and assembly of medical devices for client companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct prototype builds and develop mechanical assembly processes
- Perform controlled manufacturing assembly for V&V, Clinical, and Commercial product
- Perform inspection of materials at incoming, in-process, and after final device assembly
- Complete production and inspection documentation in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Operate light-duty laboratory and manufacturing equipment
- Use microscopes and magnifiers to perform assembly and inspection as necessary
- Assemble small components using processes that include adhesive bonding, soldering, screwing, and heat sealing
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrates exceptional mechanical aptitude and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented, highly motivated and diligent
- Good manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Role; Medical Device experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for complex medical device assembly and testing
- Familiarity with the requirements of operating within an ISO 13485 certified and 21 CFR 820 complaint facility
- Customer focus with excellent communications skills, written and oral
$18 – $25/hr; Overtime eligible
This position will be eligible to enroll in benefits including health, dental and vision programs as well as AD&D and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k). PTO and Sick leave accrual.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Meddux Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy or a condition related to pregnancy, age (as defined by law), disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Meddux provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources.